We are CAES, a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider CAES. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven
A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future. Summary:
The HR Business Partner Intern will participate in an eight week internship program. Excellent opportunity for a rising college junior or senior who is interested in a Human Resources career path. The individual will focus on the following HR related projects: Responsibilities
- Will research and prepare a Manager training to present to Supervisors and Managers regarding documentation of disciplinary actions.
- Will collaborate with HR team on data documentation. This includes documenting an overview of HR related systems as a "How To", organize and classify confidential documents including storage and retention description of HR documents.
- Individual with participate and be a lead member of the Employee Engagement Committee and Wellness Committee as an HR Business Partner. Responsible for preparing topics for discussion including research and organizing events with COVID-19 protocols in place. Will provide support to the committee members.
- Support Summer Internship Program, contribute to policy and best practice research, and other HR responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Accredited GED
- Currently enrolled in and working towards a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Working towards a Bachelor's in Human Resources Management
- 1 year of work and/or intern experience; preferably in a Human Resources role
- The ability to work with and maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, must be detailed oriented
- Self-starter, ability to work independently as well as with a collaborative team
- Customer service orientation and ability to handle internal clients in a responsive and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and oral presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Work, Excel
CAES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of CAES to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. CAES will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here .
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here .
CAES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobhamaes.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.