LSK121 Oral Prosthetics is a full-service, state of the art all-inclusive dental lab in Naperville. We are at the forefront of new dental developments, constantly evolving and refining our practices. Performing a wide variety of lab services enables us to provide knowledgeable solutions to the most unique of cosmetic and dental reconstruction needs.
Human Resources Generalist Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee staffing process
- Ensure compliance across all aspects of Human Resources including
- Explain company policies and procedures to employees and management
- Maintain all employee related files in accordance with all legal requirements, complete new-hire background checks and I9 Verification
- Maintain required information in HRIS and other software
- Prepare and complete all legal reporting
- Oversees on-site safety program. Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Manages employee benefit program, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and 401k
- Administers 401k program compliance. Assist with annual audit
- Oversees performance management process including reviews, corrective actions and terminations
- Manage all employee terminations.
- Oversee payroll processing to ensure compliance
- Manage workers’ compensation program.
- Review and approve invoices for health benefits, HR services/software and employee incentives.
- Regularly review and analyze changes in state and federal laws and regulations. Provide suggestions to management, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Needed for Human Resource Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, human resources or related field
- 3-years’ experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations including, but not limited to: legal compliance, wage and hour compliance, and safety
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Requires current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Working Hours & Benefits We Offer:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- We offer excellent compensation and benefits package
- Paid vacation/sick days/holidays
- 401k plan & matching
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Referral program