Human Resources Manager
Who We Are:
We are a technology services organization that operates across the United States and Canada. Utilizing our custom data-driven platform and people-centered processes, we provide dynamic workforce solutions for technical projects and initiatives.
With a diverse and growing list of Fortune 1000 clients, we go to market across the following service areas: Software Engineering, Cloud Infrastructure, R&D Support, and Cloud Applications. By utilizing our proprietary ATS and process-oriented structure, we dynamically and efficiently deploy teams of consultants, engineers, and scientists onto the most cutting-edge technology engagements.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced HR professional with experience in a consulting or professional services environment. You have dealt with the on-boarding of both internal and external resources, managed complex documentation, and resolved time-sensitive logistical issues
We are looking for someone to ensure the alignment of our HR processes including talent management reviews, performance management, compensation, leadership, and employee development with business operating goals.
This is a dynamic role involving managing back-end HR processes while ensuring successful onboarding of consultants onto client engagements. You have worked for smaller companies where attention to detail is paramount and are excited to drive growth and process improvement.
The Human Resources Manager will own the following functions at ePeak:
- Internal HR: Full employee lifecycle including onboarding, offboarding, employee relations, payroll setup, benefits administration, documentation collection, and answering questions or resolving related issues.
- HR Operations: Onboarding of our project-based contractors and resolving all on-going contractor issues. Setting up our firm with new clients and making sure that all the appropriate contracts are signed.
- Recruitment: Assisting with internal recruiting activities, including job postings, for our organization.
- Client & Consultant Success: Actively communicate with appropriate client contacts and corresponding to ensure successful onboarding and deployment.
- Payroll Support: Support the validation and processing of payroll for deployed and employees, including troubleshooting any payment-related issues.
This role would be ideal for someone with 5 years of hands-on HR experience in the staffing or consulting industry, or a professional services environment.
- 5-8 years of direct, hands-on Human Resources experience in the HR generalist role.
- 1-2 years as an HR Manager preferred in a small business, growing environment.
- Must have experience and desire to focus on Recruiting activities.
- Must have experience with benefits administration and insurance setup.
- Must have experience with employee and contractor onboarding including handling I-9 processing and all supporting documentation.
- Must be an expert across all Microsoft Office products, including Excel.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role.
This is an on-site role at our Chicago office with regular business hours. We are located across the street from Oak Street Beach in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago. In addition to a beautiful work environment, we offer full benefits, vacation time, paid holidays, and on-site gym membership. We do not offer a relocation package at this time. Applicants must reside within commuting distance of our office.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply with an updated resume. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and looking to hire immediately.
If you know anyone who may be a fit for this role, please pass along this job description as we would love to talk to them!
NO 3rd Parties please!
About the Company
Enterprise Peak is a management consulting and technology integration firm. We specialize in bringing together the brightest and the most experienced industry leaders and management consultants to meet the ever-challenging environments facing top organizations today.