HVAC Commercial Service Technician
Benrich Service is opening their Commercial HVAC dept & is seeking experienced F/T commercial HVAC service technician worker. The job consists of field fabricating of sheet metal duct work, being able to read blue prints & schematic drawings, detail duct for fabrication per industry standards, duct install, refrigerant piping, tear outs & replacements. Installation and service and repairs of various types of equipment & accessories.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Employer matching 401(k) offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance offered
- 9 paid holidays per year + paid birthday off
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous Employment Service Award Program
- 5-10 yrs. experience in Commercial HVAC mechanical piping, plumbing and sheet metal.
- Intuitive problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organization skills
- Solid knowledge of the construction process
- Valid CA State Driver's License / Good driving record
- Must be willing to work overtime/Saturdays as required to meet our demanding workload and schedule.
- Unwavering Reliability and Punctuality
- Good Appearance and Attitudes
- Highly Productive Work Ethics
- Emphasis on Safety
- Desire to Continually Grow Skills
Physical Job Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee/candidate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Use hands to finger dexterity. Verbal and written communication abilities.
- Hand to eye coordination, reach with hands and arms, stoop kneel, crouch or crawl. Ability to senses; heat, smell and sensitivity to touch.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds (100%), frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (50%), occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (25%) and lift of move over 100 pounds with assistance (15%).
- Regularly required to climb roof ladders and many flights of stairs while carrying heavy tool boxes and equipment (40 lbs.).
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job which, include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Sometimes required to fit into small or awkward spaces while performing tasks. Extensive kneeling, crouching, crushed/confide shoulders and squatting for long periods. Repetitious motion of shoveling, & dirt weight dispersement).
- Some stressful moments involved in performing tasks in difficult situations with upset residents demanding water & flooding issues.
- Extensive walking on location of job site while carrying heavy tool boxes and equipment (40 lbs.).
- Ability to drive. Extensive driving in traffic for long periods, to and from job site locations.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
Salary: $25 - $35 Hourly