HVAC Service Technician
Advanced Refrigeration & Air
Advanced Air Conditioning is looking to hire full-time well-rounded HVAC Service Technicians to save the day for our clients by troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing their heating and cooling systems in the Orlando, FL area.
Do you enjoy communicating with homeowners and businesses? If you are developing your troubleshooting superpowers and looking to build a successful, long-term career with an industry-leading company, keep reading!
Our HVAC Service Technicians earn a competitive pay!
- Company Provided Take Home Commercial Vehicle
- Company Paid Gas & EZ Pass for Tolls
- 100% Employer paid Uniforms
- Apple iPhones and iPad provided
- On Going Training Opportunities Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Medical Employee Benefits, Multiple plans and benefits available for other family members
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
ABOUT ADVANCED AIR CONDITIONING
Advanced Air Conditioning is a subsidiary of Advanced Refrigeration & Air, a family owned and operated business with over 30 years’ experience in serving leading grocery retailers, restaurants and other commercial businesses and is well respected in the industry for both integrity and quality work.
Advanced Air Conditioning closes the circle of being a full service air conditioning company that is able to provide the same service quality our customers have come to expect in both residential and commercial settings, with the added benefit of our buying power to get the best price for you.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a HVAC Service Technician
- Have EPA Certification
- Have working knowledge of numerous systems
- Residential split systems, heat pumps, mini splits, hotel PTAC units, dehumidification units, make-up air units, EMS systems
- Have experience working on Ruud, Carrier, Trane and other various brands
- Have own personal hand tools such as gauges, leak detector, micron gauge, multimeter/amp clamp, refrigerant scale, etc.
- Be able to work overtime and be a part of an on-call schedule for evening and weekend services
- Have a clean driving record and the ability to pass both a background check and drug test
About the Company
Advanced Refrigeration & Air
#1 IN COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION
Serving hundreds of supermarkets and restaurants in Florida, Georgia and Alabama, we're respected both for our integrity and the quality of our work. When people ask what makes Advanced Refrigeration & Air different, the answer is simple: "We don’t cut corners; we cut waste."
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and we strive to remain the most knowledgeable, proactive and innovative company in the market whether it is servicing/repairing your systems or completing a remodel/new install.
At A Glance
• Founded in 1986
• Seven offices throughout Florida
• Licensed in Florida, Alabama & Georgia
• 200+ employees
• 150+ vehicles, 18 trailers
• 5,000 sq. ft. mock grocery store for training
• 60,000 sq. ft. warehouse space
• Over $1,000,000 in refrigeration parts inventory
• State-of-the-art data center provides remote monitoring of customers’ refrigeration systems
• 24/7 in-house Call Center/Dispatch Department, fully staffed 365 days a year
• Service at your site within 2 hours
• Customers include Publix, Target, Costco, Fresh Market, Whole Foods, Crispers
• Financially stable, poised for growth
Our company is steadily growing. Advanced Refrigeration & Air prides itself on its loyal staff, as many of our employees have been with us more than 10 years and some since our inception!
We are continually seeking people who are honest, hard working and willing to be trained to meet our rigorous standards.
You must be a team player who works well with others but also understands you’ll be held accountable for your individual contribution. If you’re ready to dedicate yourself to a company that’s willing to make a long-term commitment to you, we should talk.