HVAC Truck Based Mechanic Journeyman (Union)
What you will do
- Do you have HVAC experience? We are looking for skilled Journeymen who have worked in residential, light commercial and/or heavy commercial markets to join our team to work with the most advanced heavy commercial and industrial cutting edge equipment.
- We provide factory certification through our Service Technical Academy (STA) with milestone recognition and monetary rewards and advancement, increased incentive opportunity for executed pull-through work, top of the line technology, equipment and uniforms and a #1 focus on employee safety. We will equip you with tools and a vehicle to perform your job at the highest standard.
- Journeyman must be skilled craftsmen in their trade, and we prefer a minimum of five (5) years actual, practical working experience in the HVAC plumbing, pipefitting and/or mechanical equipment service industry. You may be required to pass a satisfactory examination as to your special skill.
What we look for
- Requires Mechanical Journeyman status
- 5+ years of residential / light commercial /commercial HVAC / mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Valid driver#39;s license, appropriate licenses to work with refrigerants, boiler and steam operational amp; service knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
Who we are
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which includes medical, dental amp; vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please viewEEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visitwww.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Field OperationsUS-TN-MemphisBldg Technologies Solutions