IL Nurse (RN / LPN)
Advantage Nursing Services, Inc.
Shift / Client Location
Licensed Practical Nurses!
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 6am- 4pm
- Saturday: 8am- 6pm
- Springfield, Illinois. 62703
Are you tired of running from the moment you arrive at work until the end of your shift?
Advantage Nursing Services is one of the leading private duty nursing companies in Missouri & Illinois with clients spread throughout both states. Consider working as a Private Duty Nurse and provide one on one care with one client who will really appreciate your services!
No pediatric or private duty nursing experience required!
Full-time, Part-time and Supplemental shifts available immediately!
- Days, Nights or Evenings
- Saturdays & Sundays
- PRN Available!
Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ conditions including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
Advantage Nursing Services Benefits:
- Up to $3,500.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Free CPR, Vent, Trach, and New Grad Training!
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Nurse Referral Bonus Program
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Telemedicine (FaceTime with a doctor)
- Flexible Schedules/Pick your case; Pick your hours
- Field Staff Incentive Program
- 24/7 RN Support
- Provide 1 on 1 patient care
- SO MUCH MORE
Job Search Keywords: Nurse, nursing, feeding tube, G-button, Mickey button, home health, home health care, private duty, hourly, pediatrics, skilled, trach, g-tube, G-tube
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) or registered nurse (RN), with valid nursing license, provides hourly skilled nursing care to clients in their homes. Nurse primarily works one-on-one with client unassisted in client home, with access to clinical nurse supervisor 24/7 via phone. The nurse follows the care plan in the home and reports any changes in client condition to clinical nursing supervisor and doctor. While on the job, the nurse is required to complete hourly agency documentation of nursing assessments and completed tasks. Nurse must be able to adequately respond to emergency situations and perform life saving measures if the need arises.
- Must be Health Care Provider CPR Certified
- Able to lift 50 lbs and push/pull 100 lbs
- Additional state regulations and agency requirements are needed and will be discussed during the application process.
This statement is meant to be a summary of the job and is not intended to reflect a job description.
About the Company
Advantage Nursing Services, Inc.
Advantage Nursing Services is not your typical place of employment. We are a team of difference makers. We hire individuals who bring the skillset needed to make home care happen. From our field staff of Nurses and CNAs, to our staffers, recruiters and HR specialists, we are passionate about providing services to keep family members; infants to seniors in their own homes. Are you one of us?
We understand the health care industry is filled with numerous job opportunities. Advantage Nursing Services offers a career path filled with opportunities to make a difference. Our team enables children to grow up at home with their families and adults to stay in their own homes. Each valued member of our team serves a vital role in delivering home care services to those in need. We provide our team with the support and resources necessary for success.
Advantage Nursing Services’ mission is simple; we provide 1:1 home care services to keep loved ones at home. Our experience, dedication to the community, and commitment to our team members make us a valuable choice for those seeking careers in health care. Advantage knows home care; get to know Advantage!