A Unique Opportunity!
Helping Hands Home Care is a comprehensively licensed and locally owned caregiving agency offering a variety of personalized in-home care services for seniors and people with disabilities. We are looking for high quality dependable caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. Care takes place in the client's home. One to one care can be very satisfying and rewarding since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for the high-quality assistance. Training provided.
Responsibilities may include:
- Perform housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Help clients take prescribed medication (under RN direction)
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand English clearly
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and dependable vehicle preferred
- Able to work in Eugene, Alvadore, Blachly, Blue River, Cheshire, Cottage Grove, Creswell, Deadwood, Dexter, Dorena, Elmira, Fall Creek, Florence, Junction City, Lorane, Lowell, Mapleton, Marcola, Pleasant Hill, Noti, Oakridge, Springfield, Swisshome, Veneta, Vida, Walterville, Walton, Westfir and Westlake.
Benefits include flexible work schedules, paid orientation and training, competitive pay, raises and referral bonuses, paid time off, and a $250 hiring bonus within first 90 days (minimum weekly hours required).