We are currently seeking two Industrial Engineers to join our team on a contract to hire or permanent basis. The ideal candidate is responsible for the development, implementation, documentation, training and support of the engineered standards, as well as the development and implementation of SOPs, process flow improvements/documents, and best-method practices in a complex, high volume, cross channel distribution and supply chain operation. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the Manhattan Labor Management system configuration, custom reporting, along with developing and executing queries used in engineering analysis, facility CAD maintenance, corporative project support.
- Collects and summarizes time study and work sampling data to support development of engineered labor standards, department goal setting and indirect staffing requirements.
- Conduct observations and time studies on processes and flow – Standard Maintenance.
- Maintains knowledge of production reporting applications. Assists with trouble-shooting data entry, reporting, and data collection problems.
- Assists in the development of processes and mechanisms for labor forecasting, staffing, modeling, tracking, recognition program and other reporting as required to support management of engineering projects and decisions.
- Maintains the configuration and assists with the development of the production reporting applications and related interfaces with warehouse management (WM), warehouse control systems (WCS), time and attendance and labor management system (LMS).
- Advises and assists management with labor analysis and economic justification studies.
- Assists operating management with implementation of changes to established or new process methods. Supports operations team for LM related issues.
- Trains leadership on multiple modules of the performance management program.
- Trains the Training Team on associate training for new areas brought onto the LM program.
- Drafts and developments standard operating procedures (SOP) for DC tasks and functions.
- Builds reusable data entry style templates for Operations, HR, IC, etc. and other departments that helps streamline processes, reduce errors and bring consistency across shifts.
- Recommends methods for improving utilization of personnel, material and equipment
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine workflow processes, staff requirements, line balancing, root causes issues, etc.
- Drafts and developments departmental leader guidebooks on how to operate, manage and run Operational departments efficiently and consistently across shifts.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate ergonomics and maximum efficiency, using drafting and computer applications.
- Draft and design layouts for new processes.
- Maintains facility master CAD layout.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions. For information on applying, or your current application status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC candidate portal.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.