Infant and Toddler Teachers
McGill Learning Center
Here we grow again.....
Due to continued growth, we are urgently seeking loving and reliable teachers for our infant and toddler classrooms. We are a large, Christian preschool committed to meeting the needs of the community.
We are looking for happy, friendly teachers to join our team. We have openings in both infants and toddlers.
To be considered, applicants must have at least one year of experience working in a licensed child care facility. Lead teachers must have their degree (or almost) in ECE. Assistant teachers should have credentials and be working towards their degree. We are seeking professional educators who truly enjoy the infant and toddler age groups. Our operating hours are 7:00 am - 5:30 pm (due to Covid) Monday through Friday.
- Develop lesson plans tailored to the individual development level of each child
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, songs, etc.) to engage our young learners
- Maintain timely and accurate daily records for each child
- Love on, nurture, play with each child daily
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents daily to understand the children’s ever-changing development and needs
- Collaborate with other teachers
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Model Christian principles in everything
- Be on-time and reliable as scheduled