Infant Room Teacher
1st Class Learning Center
To enhance the quality of life for children and their families through provision of child development and family support services. To build and enhance a productive relationship with children, families and co-workers.
We are looking to grow our team with people who are loving, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable in childcare, working with young children and their teammates!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support children’s development of skills, self-esteem and positive relationships.
1. Provide consistent supervision and routine care for children assigned, assuring each child safety is
first, along with care giving to maintain needs of children efficiently and effectively.
2. Interact with each child individually at every opportunity, using appropriate eye contact,
physical affection and verbalization to simulate the child and build a trusting relationship.
3. Enhance children’s strengths, interests and “right choice-making abilities by supporting child-
4. Assist in facilitating group play activities to promote skills in the areas of cognitive, gross/fine motor
skills, communication, social/emotional and self-help.
5. Model, facilitate and support positive interactions and social skills.
7. Observe children’s behavior and development on a continuous basis, responding to indicators of
illness, injury and sharing observations with parents and teachers.
8. Design and modify indoor and outdoor environments to promote optimal health and safety, and to
offer continuous challenges using developmentally appropriate equipment and materials.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years