Infant / Toddler Lead Teacher Specialist
Wee Care Preschool
Looking for teachers who have a passion for education and fostering the growth and development of young children!
We are seeking qualified Lead Teachers to work for our Early Childhood Centers located in East Lakeview.
Lead Teacher must hold requisite ECE college coursework and have experience working with children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years. Lead teachers are responsible for maintaining classroom order and routine as well as implementing weekly lesson plan.
- Employ a variety of educational and developmentally appropriate techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, art projects etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Experience within a daycare/preschool setting
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
Paid vacation time
Paid sick time
Vision and Dental plans available
Healthcare plans available
401K plans available
Flexible work schedules
Wee Care Preschool has been educating and caring for children ages 3 months - 5 years for over 36 years! Warm, friendly environment offering a traditional and enriching full time program. Growth and career opportunities available!
Job Type: Full-time
All current COVID-19 regulations followed for preschool/daycare settings.
*COVID-19 Vaccination is required. Employer will consider accommodation for disability and religious reasons as required by law.