Inside- Sales Development Associate with Sign on bonus
$300 SIGN-ON BONUS after the successful completion of 90 days of employment!!!
$35-40K Annual salary based on experience plus commission.
Do you want to be part of an innovative and growing AI health technology company that is leading change within the healthcare space? Marpai Health is experiencing tremendous growth and is in need of remarkable employees.
WHO ARE WE?
Marpai Health is a SMART health plan services company delivering the ultimate health plan experience to self-insured companies using the power of deep learning, the most advanced artificial intelligence. We bring a new â€œproactive healthâ€™ approach to health benefits administration that saves lives, improves lives, reduces costs and simplifies everything.
Our team includes world leaders in deep learning who are developing algorithms alongside providers at Marpai Labs and some of the most respected leaders in the health plan administration industry. Our unique SMART Health Plan Services System delivers a member-centric, proactive health plan experience featuring future-informed health alerts that help members avert and avoid illness and outreach that guides members to top quality providers. With SMART automation we eliminate excesses and create efficiencies that deliver significant savings to employers. No other company provides this offering today.
Operating since November 2013, our work includes providing best in class third party administration (TPA) services including national network access, UM, CM, DM and wellness and prevention programs to self-insured companies. We provide access to Aetna, Cigna and other world class provider networks, concierge customer service, cost containment strategies such as reference based pricing, custom networks, onsite service representatives, customized wellness offerings, onsite clinic integration, and leading edge data management and reporting with full cost transparency.
We are a people-driven, tech-enabled company and our employees are our greatest asset as we work to save lives, improve lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. Each employee is mission-driven and passionate about creating the new world of SMART health. We seek diverse perspectives for our collaborative culture where job satisfaction is given the purposeful work, healthy work life balance, competitive compensation and strong benefits.
Our employee benefits consist of:
Medical and Prescription Coverage
Dental and Vision Coverage
Short Term and Long Term Disability.
401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
Paid Time Off
Inside-Sales Development Associates (SDAs) make outbound sales calls by obtaining leads and establishing appointments for the sales team. Advanced telephone marketing skills including the ability to quickly build rapport, communicate a compelling message and gain agreement on next steps. Production goals adherence an, systemic follow-up and a drive for connection and closure to next steps is essential. Ability to learn sales CRM software for data collection and organization proficiency. Developing sales techniques and automation processes are important parts of the job, and research skills are also beneficial to search for potential clients. SDAs must have the ability to multitask, be able to maintain good customer rapport, and keep detailed records of the interactions with clients. SDAs are organized, flexible, and professional. SDAs also must have excellent time management and communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to build a call plan daily and faithfully execute that plan consistently meeting productivity goals daily.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Connect with prospects via phone, email, or online chat and through other social media touch points.
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists and contacts within a defined territory; Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through discovery calls and email campaigns.
- Generate sales-ready meetings and qualified leads for Sales Executives using Marpai Healthâ€™ qualification criteria.
- Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems and effectively communicate how Marpai Health can solve them. Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects to move them into a deeper evaluation.
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of Marpai Health product and competitive platforms.
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Marpai Health standards; provide metrics on leads; Leverage CRM and other tools to prospect into specific markets and verticals; Maintain detailed account profiles and lead progress.
- Work closely with the Business Strategy Manager and sales & marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation.
- Consistently achieve targets to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives.
- Document daily activities and coordinate with sales team leadership.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- College or University coursework in Business, Marketing, Finance or Communications is preferred
- Telephone marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Experience completing work plans with little supervision
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales tool is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate with all individuals within the organization in a manner which illustrates sensitivity, tact and professionalism
- Excellent ability to analyze, interpret and make decisions based on results
- Must be self-motivated and learn quickly
- Must have the ability to clearly identify developing problems using initiative and independent judgment to make recommendations and/or take immediate corrective action
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of database use and functionality
- Ability to remain focused on repetitive tasks meeting production goals
Work Environment / Physical Demands
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting in front of a computer. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation of standard phone, fax machine, and copier.
Powered by JazzHR