Installation Technician - Electrical Systems
Visium Resources has been asked to identify qualified candidates for this Installation Technician - Electrical Wiring position. This position is a contract to direct hire opportunity which is will be on-site in the West Orlando area.
The Electrical Wiring Installation Technician will be responsible for installing 110VAC and 12VDC systems in new or refurbished vehicles in a fast paced production environment.
This position provides a career opportunity with growth opportunities with an excellent organization, that offers full benefits after the initial contract period.
The Electrical Wiring Technician will use standard hand tools/power tools, to follow schematics and assembly drawing to install electrical wiring within truck beds of special purpose vehicles. This will be a fast-paced production environment, requiring constant emphasis on safety and quality work of the highest standards.
- 6AM ? 2:30PM Monday ? Friday Some overtime as required
Qualified candidates would have the following:
- Must work safely in a production environment.
- Must have both 110VAC and 12VDC wiring experience.
- Must be able to read/understand electrical schematics and assembly drawings.
- Able to use all standard hand tools/power tools.
- Must be punctual and maintain daily attendance and work ethic at the highest level.
- Work in a fast paced manufacturing environment and meet established work flow standards.
- Must provide the highest quality work.
- Comply with all company safety and manufacturing policies.
- Post Offer Background check and drug screening required
- Occasional lifting possibly up to 40 lbs
- Remain standing on feet for long periods of time
- Frequent carrying, grasping, reaching, pulling, pulling, stooping for parts and supplies.