Installer, Trim Carpenter
Closet Works, LLC
The primary function of an Installer is to accurately and efficiently manage the installation of various types of custom storage systems and equipment on-site, while maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:(Including the following: Other duties may be assigned)
- Install products in a safe, high quality and productive manner.
- Prior to loading, installer is responsible for the reviewing of drawings, cut lists, and pick tickets for scheduled jobs, prior to loading, to ensure that all necessary materials are present.
- Load materials into cargo vans according to the established company procedures.
- Installer is responsible for having all tools necessary to perform assigned installations and service calls.
- Installer must allow flexibility in scheduling availability; must be willing to work overtime, as needed.
- Ensure that each assigned installation and service call is completed on schedule.
- Notify the Installation Manager the progress of assigned jobs. Inform him or her of the issues that occur that impair the ability to complete any job as designed and scheduled.
- Establish and maintain contact with the customer during the installation process, including notifying the customer should installer not be able to arrive at scheduled time for the installation.
- Ensure that, during installation, all works sites are treated with care. Upon completing an installation or service call, inspect work sites and installed units to be neat and thoroughly clean.
- Accurately complete and submit daily paperwork, including service call write-ups and any other necessary paperwork.
- Operate a company cargo van in a safe and cautious manner. Also, if a van is specifically assigned, maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the van.
- As required, attend training classes and weekly departmental meetings.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid drivers license at the time of interview and must maintain a valid drivers license at all times.
- Must have carpentry skills; ability to install cabinet, counters, crown molding and base trim.
- Must have Excellent work ethic, punctual and reliable.
- Must be available Monday – Friday, plus one Saturday a month.
- Must have a flexible work schedule, available to work overtime as needed.
- Customer oriented personality required.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication skill, both verbally and written.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to physical demands of position, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 50-75 pounds.