Credence Management Solutions, LLC, is hiring an Instructor of Acquisition Management who will be primarily responsible for supporting AFIT/LS at WPAFB, OH.
- Develop and administer PCE developed to educate/train joint service active duty, reservist, and National Guard, officers, enlisted, and civilians on tactical, strategic, and operational levels of the topics identified in the applicable school’s Qualifications/Technical Experience section.
- Interact with various course sponsors, subject matter experts, and instructional systems designers to determine education needs in order to develop, maintain, and instruct course content appropriately. All curriculums shall be approved by the course leadership and designed to facilitate understanding and engagement in accordance with curriculum standards.
- Coordinate course offerings, document courses in accordance with Air Force and AFIT policies and conduct post-offering assessments.
- Instruct students across multiple approved educational platforms and settings to include traditional in residence/on-site classrooms and distance learning services.
- Travel and instruct at different locations, both CONUS and OCONUS as mission requires and approved by the Government.
- Participate in consultation efforts, and attend or participate workshops, conferences, technical interchanges or similar venues as approved by the Government on a case-by-case basis.
- Assist faculty and staff with graduate-level research, including literature reviews, data collection, technical writing, instruction, and other duties as required.
- Clearance: NACI
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Program Management or related technical field degree and fifteen (15) years of relevant experience, five (5) of which must be in DoD or
- Twenty (20) years of relevant experience, eight (8) of which must be in DoD
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD Acquisition cycle