Rochdale Village, Inc.
18 days ago
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Manages company insurance policies.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations regarding selection of policies, including but not limited to: Property, Casualty, General Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Directors and Officers, and Cyber-risk policies.
- Manages insurance procurement, develop and implement risk management and compliance policies/procedures, and manages claims and litigation.
- Coordinates and submits, as necessary, the gathering of insurance policy renewal data.
- Manages relationships with third party service providers including brokers, underwriters, and other third-party administrators.
- Partners with all departments regarding incident reports and claims or losses.
- Investigates, resolves, and responds to all property and liability claims while working under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel.
- Provides timely notification of claims to insurance carriers.
- Works with the company’s insurance brokers to respond to requests for certificates of insurance and claims history document.
- Prepares action plans to decrease risk factors.
- Identifies financial, safety or security risks that the client company or organization may face.
- Gathers confidential financial information from client such as income, assets and debts.
- Performs risk evaluation, which assesses the way the company previously handled risks.
- Prepares a risk-management budget.
- Provides training and certification for organization staff so that they can be aware of risks and try to avoid them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Minimum of High School Diploma. College degree (preferred).
- 1-3 years’ related experience.
- Knowledge of insurance concepts and principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under moderate supervision.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
Major Medical/Hospitalization/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending/401K
If interested, please submit resume to: email@example.com
*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED
WE ARE COMMITTED TO A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE