30+ days ago
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Intake Admissions Coordinator to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Gulf Coast Division Office - Houston, Texas
Intake Admissions Coordinator - Rehab
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
What you will do in this role:
• Performs pre-certifications, insurance verifications and is responsible for the data integrity with regard to referral tracking.
• Coordinates final admission approvals that come through communications with the Medical Director, Clinical Rehab Specialist and Program Director.
• Gathers and collects pertinent clinical information to aid in the insurance approval process.
• Cultivate positive relationships with and maintain an environment of collaboration and cooperation at all levels of the organization, including the Medical and clinical staff, referral sources and community partners.
• Accurately assesses patient condition, status, needs and medical record data for cost/benefit analysis and medical determination for program admissions.
•Communicates effectively and timely with CRS, Program Director and/or Medical Director as needed, relaying non-Medicare insurance information, to allow for timely approval and admission.