Intelligence Analyst III - Immediate Interviews!
St. Louis, MO
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Intelligence Analyst III
PAE/CENTRA is seeking a Human Geographer to support a government customer in St Louis, MO. The Human Geographer- Researcher will serve as a regional subject matter expert on issues related to human geography, socio-cultural analysis, and geospatial analysis in support of the Intelligence Community (IC). Specifically, the Human Geographer - Researcher will leverage their advanced knowledge and experience with digital cartography, computer technology, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats to extract relevant information and develop geospatial intelligence reports and products for the customer. Human Geographers focus on patterns and processes that shape human interaction with the built and natural environments. The successful candidate will be a member of an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to U.S. National Security objectives.
- HS Diploma and at least 11 years of relevant experience. A bachelor’s degree in a related field may count for up to four years of this experience.
- Ability to research information on either the open web or classified databases.
- Demonstrated MS Office, data mining and graphic design skills.
- Experience creating visual aids (graphs, charts, etc…) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GoogleEarth and ESRI/ArcGIS Suite including ArcMap and ArcCatalog.
- Familiarity with geoPDF techniques
- Experience with planning, scheduling, and quality control practices.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer support skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government issued security clearance
- Expertise in one or more of the following foreign languages: Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Pashto, Russian, Spanish, Thai, or Uzbek.
- Experience creating shapefiles, geo-databases, and features including data retrieval/storage
- Experience working intelligence issues within an IC or DoD organization
- Knowledge of human aspects of regional issues
- Advanced GIS ability
- Knowledge of regularly used GEOINT sources
- Experience in imagery analysis and the use of ELT software
- Experience with cross-platform intelligence research tools
- Expertise and experience in geography, cartography, and GIS which includes skills in ArcGIS applications.
- Ability to utilize geographic names information from the GNDB.
- Familiarity with standard map and imagery products.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With a global workforce of more than 20,000 on all seven continents and in approximately 60 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. At PAE, we offer challenging roles, an inclusive environment to perform our best work and a sense of pride that we are valuable partners in work that matters. Join us and make an impact. Have a question about the opportunities at PAE? Please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and visit our career site at https://www.pae.com for all open positions!