We are seeking an Interior Designer to take the Lead Designer’s vision to research and recommend furniture, fixtures, finishes and equipment for a variety of interior design projects.
***PORTFOLIO PDF OR LINK REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU***
- Partner and collaborate with a diverse design team consisting of architects, conceptual designers, interior designers, draftsmen, lighting designers, model-builders audio/video engineers and others
- Research, visualize and propose FF&E items that align with and complete the vision
- Make modifications to existing furniture pieces to meet specific project needs
- Work closely with AMI draftsmen who will generate plan drawings, sections and details
- Document FF&E specifications and acquire samples
- Occasionally work with manufacturers and fabricators to create custom furniture or millwork
- Collaborate with the purchasing department to get price quotes and lead times
- 5 -10 years of experience in commercial office and/or government office interior design work
- Experience with the following applications: AutoCAD, AutoDesk Architecture, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Excel
- Certifications: CCIDC and/or NCIDQ
- Experience with technical spaces, such as theaters, video teleconferencing centers, etc.
- Experience collaborating with audio/video engineers to incorporate technology, such as projection, audio, etc.
- Experience with Revit Architecture a plus