Interior Designer (Healthcare)
The Beck Group
Who we are
We're The Beck Group. The largest and most innovative integrated building firm in the country. We are focused on delivering design and construction excellence on a broad range of project types. Headquartered in downtown Dallas, with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Fort Worth, Mexico City and Tampa, we believe a better process and outcome results from working together. At Beck you will find yourself surrounded by passionate colleagues who have a collaborative mindset and care about each other. We are committed to hiring the best and brightest within our industry, and that's why we are seeking an experienced Interior Designer like you to help transform the industry and continue building Beck's respected reputation.
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Interior Designer with experience to join our Dallas office. This position is responsible for design management of interior spaces on projects along with producing the design deliverables and researching interior components. Beck is one of the most advanced users of 3D modeling tools in the design process, so the candidate should be comfortable using Sketchup, Revit and Photoshop.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Lead interior design concepts for various project types
- Present design ideas and schemes to owners and project team in a three dimensional format
- Develop interior design deliverables and lead team though all aspects of a job
- Communicate design intent to project team
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and internal competitions
- Generate new design ideas on the spot while presenting to owner
- Lead charrettes and generate multiple comprehensive design ideas for clients and design team
- Build a relationship with a client and lead the client through difficult decisions
- Effectively supervise and mentor staff
- Collaborate with our internal preconstruction and construction team members
- Manage the design process and design team
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Interior Designer with the ability to develop interior design schemes and ideas while working with teams through all aspects of the interiors of a project. An individual that exhibits passion to get things done and possess uncompromising authenticity and integrity. An individual with an interest in the integrated project delivery method and an interest in being innovative in process improvement and technology will be an ideal candidate for this position. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to conceptualize ideas and present them in a three dimensional format using one of our many technology platforms.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Healthcare Design Experience
- Accredited Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Professional registration required
Frequently operates a computer and other office equipment, ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain best practices related to architectural design and production and ability to adhere to consistent attendance. May require travel or co/location.
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.