Interior Designer II
Vickers Design Group
Vickers Design Group is currently accepting applications for an interior designer to be a part of our corporate interiors team with a focus on corporate office design. The candidate must be an experienced professional who can execute and lead all phases of design.
To succeed in this position the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years of interior design experience in Corporate Interiors work
- NCIDQ a plus
- Proficient in Revit
- Knowledge of Enscape, Bluebeam, Photoshop, InDesign a plus
- Have a full understanding of building codes, BOMA and industry best practice
- Vast experience in Corporate Interiors projects
- Team player with a positive attitude
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibly satisfactorily.
- Mentor Junior Designers
- Lead client and consultant meetings
- Initiate design and lead team to meet or exceed deadlines
- Increase knowledge regarding BOMA, building codes, ADA, Life Safety Codes and technical drawings i.e. elevations, sections, and details
- Excellent written and verbal communication with all brokers, developers, and consultants
- Adhere to client specifications and design standards
About Vickers Design Group
Vickers Design Group has one specialty – outstanding design. We’re big on character. Steeped in expertise. Teeming with solutions. Driven by enthusiasm.
With a client-forward approach, we design smart and responsive space deploying unlimited architectural or interior possibilities to craft an environment where your business thrives. Whether for retail, restaurants, corporate, hospitality, or industrial sectors, our collective experience gets the job done. But it’s our diversity that delivers tailor-made solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.