27 days ago
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
The ideal candidate will have 4-8 years professional experience working at a high-end residential design studio. Duties include: requesting quotes, writing proposals, CAD elevations, furniture and millwork plans, expediting, status tracking, preparing hardware, plumbing and finish schedules, shopping, scheming, inspecting items at the warehouse, specifying window treatment details for estimates, writing budgets, etc.
• Minimum 4 Years of experience working on design teams at a high-end residential firm
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Professional undergraduate or master’s degree in Interior Architecture and Design or Architecture
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop; 3D Modeling, SketchUp, InDesign, sketching and rendering advantageous
• Comfortable working under deadlines in a fast paced, busy and creative atmosphere
• Strong attention to detail
• A “can do” attitude, and the ability to work well with others on a team
• A valid driver's license and access to a car to visit job sites
• Live within commuting distance to the office (when we can reopen)
• We try to pay people well compared to the market
• Annual profit-sharing bonus
• 401(K) with 4% match after one year.
• Monthly Healthcare Contribution for the staff member at the silver level in covered California.
• Free Gym Membership (when they reopen)
• Reimbursement for Professional Dues and Approved Classes
• Phone reimbursement (up to $100 max/month) or phone provided.
• We've installed shields between desks, air filtration and a hand washing/temperature station at the door to be prepared when it is possible to return to the office full time.
• Fun, Team-Oriented Atmosphere with a Chance to Grow in Skills and Position