30+ days ago
Colorado Springs, CO
Kratos is a trusted global satellite ground systems, communications monitoring, RF interference detection and network management company. Kratos is in the process of evolving and growing our SATCOM enterprise service management product offerings to better serve our government customer base.
Kratos is looking for students who would like to work on challenging technical problems for our Internship program. Interns will have the opportunity to use the latest state-of-the-art technology! Kratos Interns work on customer projects, creating solutions that will be used in real world applications.
We have an opportunity for an Internship-Integration Technician in Colorado Springs, CO and will include duties:
1. Build production and prototype electronic products including, but not limited to: Chassis, Racks, Dell' Signal Conditioning Boards (SCBs) and Input/Output (1/0) panels.
2. Working from schematics and engineering drawings and with help from others, adjust and replace.
defective or improperly functioning components using all tools available including crimpers and soldering irons.
3. Complete RMA (Return Material Authorization) assembly and repair work to support Customer Service.
4. Perform regular soldering and reworking as required; sometimes extensive work required in this area.
5. Assemble and label wires and wire harnesses as required.
6. Assist in material handling as received from Inventory or Direct from Suppliers and as supplied to the production area.
7. Assist in Mechanical Inspections of all hardware.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
Kratos offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Kratos is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment and strongly encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters. Kratos is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Competitive salary based on experience and education
Salary Range $17-$21 per hour
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTOS) is a specialized Technology Company providing mission critical products, solutions and services for United States National Security. Kratos' core capabilities are sophisticated engineering, manufacturing and system integration offerings for National Security platforms and programs. Kratos' areas of expertise include Command, Control, Communications, Computing, Combat and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) systems, satellite communications, electronic warfare, unmanned systems, hypersonic systems, directed and high power energy systems, electromagnetic railgun, missile defense, cyber warfare, cybersecurity, information assurance, and critical infrastructure security. Kratos has primarily an engineering and technically oriented work force of approximately 3,100. Substantially all of Kratos' work is performed on a military base, in a secure facility or at a critical infrastructure location.
1,500 to 1,999 employees
Aerospace and Defense