Four hours east of Seattle and Portland lies a vibrant community in Washington's wine country. A walk down tree-lined streets reveals a funky mix of vintage shops, cafes, tasting rooms, restaurants and more. Add in the numerous pieces of public art and special events, the seasonal Farmers Market and outdoor concerts, and you start to see why our downtown has been recognized as one of the best small town Main Streets in the country.
CardioSolution is actively seeking interventional cardiologists to join our top-tier cardiology group for a long-term opportunity leading one of our service lines on the Washington coast.
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible scheduling model that allows for up to 26 weeks of vacation annually
- Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
- Unique care delivery model -- partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
- Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful -- best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
- Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Washington medical license, or the ability to acquire one
- At least 75 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
- Competency in the following areas preferred: Coronary PCI, Peripheral diagnostics and interventions, TTE/TEE, IABP, nuclear medicine, IVUS/FFR, pericardiocentesis