The Solutions Manager will be responsible for supporting the direct sales of IoT products and services through our dealers and National Account sales team. This role will involve direct customer sales presentation and after sale support as needed. The IoT Solutions Manager will be integral in the success of all IoT product offerings. Advanced Business Intelligence will drive this role to help provide insight and direction through a consultative approach with our dealers and customers.
Essential Position Duties:
· Lead sales efforts to support Iot product strategic sales objectives for Dealer and National Accounts
· Provides guidance, training, and complex sales and technical support to Dealer network and National Account Managers
· Collaborates and supports development of marketing materials and training programs to build a strong Dealer network
· Delivers value through after sale customer satisfaction
· Manages customer relationships to ensure a high level of satisfaction
· Supports and provides market intelligence that leads to growth, innovation, and ongoing development of IoT products and solutions to meet customer business needs
· Ability to work well with others and foster an environment of teamwork
· Additional duties may be assigned
· Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
· Average travel requirements are 20-50%
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required
* 3-5 years of professional product and service sales and/or consulting experience
* Business Intelligence and data analysis skills recommended
* Negotiation and logical thinking skills
* Strong interpersonal, written, training, and verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented, organizational, and administrative skills
* Industrial equipment industry experience a plus
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
· Competitive Salary bonus program
· Low-cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
· Free On-Site Medical Center
· On-Site Pharmacy
· Free On-Site Recreational Complex
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company’s policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled