IP Litigation Paralegal – Menlo Park, CA
- Organizing and compiling relevant data and materials.
- Reviewing, analyzing and summarizing documents.
- Drafting memos, correspondence, and legal documents.
- Cite-checking and fact checking legal documents.
- Assisting with court filings and e-filings.
- Communicating effectively with attorneys and clients regarding factual and organizational issues.
- You will provide assistance to others in all aspects of IP litigation, focusing primarily on the organization and indexing of case materials.
- Paralegals may delegate certain tasks to less experienced paralegals, as appropriate and feasible, providing guidance and mentorship to ensure that their work meets the firm's standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a strong academic background.
- At least 4 years’ IP litigation experience in a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Have flexibility and the ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a dynamic working environment.
- Be attentive to details, have flexibility with your work schedule and have excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Have the capability to become familiar with the procedures, terminology and documents relating to litigation and investigations
- Ability to work in a forward-thinking working environment within a team environment.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong time-management skills are required.
Please email your resume for consideration to: