New Journey AI is currently seeking an IT Analyst with our client in their San Francisco location. This is a 6 month + contract position.Summary:
- Understanding business and technology needs
- Designing, analyzing and implementing efficient IT systems
- Gathering feedback from end users to continue improving systems
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!About New Journey AI:
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Able to work as a W2 employee of New Journey AI (no corp to corp)
We are passionate about technology and understanding how technology can help create a better tomorrow, today. We can contribute to perfecting the intelligence behind the self-driving vehicle by providing drivers to test, track and capture their experiences. Sounds simple, but the experiences and learnings lead to data which helps advance smart living, improving safety and protecting lives, advancing mobility and contributing to a greener planet.
New Journey AI will create employment opportunities and pave a new career path, but moreover, at the heart, we are a people company that is helping our clients advance new, experimental, driverless AI technology to improve the transportation of people, safely. Our role is to support the testing of the driverless technology and gathering data to refine machine learning.
As the partner of choice to the self-driving industry, we actively promote and encourage diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To learn more about New Journey AI and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.newjourneyai.com. "New Journey AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "