IT Auditor II
St. Louis, MO
Our client is hiring an IT Auditor! This is a perm opportunity. Must be local to St. Louis, MO or Charlotte, NC. The IT Auditor II is responsible for analyzing and assessing a company’s technological infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently, while remaining secure and meeting compliance regulations.
- Execute risk-based audits evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
- Assist in audit planning, refinement of audit work programs, and wrap up of engagements
- Assist in drafting audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations, including consolidation of metrics and graphing
- Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
- Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits
- Assist audit team in performing special projects and implementing internal audit best practices
- Audit - Internal
- Bachelors (required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.