Looking to take your IT career to the next level? Concorde has the position for you!
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for an experienced Network System Engineer to join our fast-paced, growing company in downtown Philadelphia. The primary role will be to handle a wide variety of IT responsibilities including server and data storage management, system security, and all levels of support for end users. This position is an on-site position.
- Position will require a security first mindset
- Manage and maintain 75+ physical and virtual Windows/Linux servers and storage devices as well as 100+ laptops/desktops/thin clients
- Manage and maintain system backups, antivirus, and patching
- Network/Security management - Switches, Routers, Firewalls/VPN, cabling, access control lists, WAN/LAN, Wireless
- System Monitoring and improving daily operations
- Monitor, Analyze, and respond to security tools alerts and reports.
- Create and maintain clear documentation on system configurations, policies, and procedures.
- All levels of support for end users and problem/service requests
- Support various peripherals, printers (laser/label), scanners, tablets, barcode scanners
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 7+ years of hands-on experience managing and maintaining server and user environment and system/network security
- Microsoft Technologies: Windows Server 2008+, Hyper-V, DFS, DNS/DHCP, Active Directory, Exchange 2013, SQL Server, MS365/Azure
- Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu, mySQL, Mongo
- SAN/NAS (Dell/Synology/QNAP)
- Networking, Subnetting, VLANs, Routing Tables, Wireless (Meraki)
- System monitoring (SolarWinds/AppOptics/ManageEngine)
- Phone System PBX (Mitel)
A SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE...
- Has excellent troubleshooting skills
- Thinks collaboratively on complex problem sets involving infrastructure related strategy and troubleshooting
- Works and coordinates with outside resources regarding proposals, quotes, and projects
- Is self-motivated and responsible
- Has excellent Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Possesses strong Customer Service, communication, organizational, and time management skills
Pay Rate: 75k to 85k depending on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm with an on call rotation.
Hurry and apply today!