IT Operations/O365 Administrator
BlueOrange Compliance is a Columbus-based national provider of privacy and security assessments, guidance, and remediation to healthcare clients and business associates. We are looking for a motivated individual to complement our innovative and fast-growing team!
About this Position
This position is responsible for maintaining workstations, servers, the Microsoft cloud platform, and SaaS applications. Core job duties are typically completed alone but some responsibilities may require functioning on a team or leading one.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills for internal and external communications
- Ability to support common desktop applications (Outlook, OneDrive, Adobe, etc.)
- Proficiency in PowerShell, creating cmdlets and automation of tasks
- Experience with Office 365, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Support business process changes with current and new technology options
- Driving or supporting conversations with third party resources such as vendors, support, or clients
- Network administration and fundamentals
- Configuring, maintaining, or using log aggregation products such as Microsoft Sentinel
- Set up, maintain, and troubleshoot active directory and office 365 accounts
- Manage access to internal systems and company resources
- Manage internal systems including servers, workstations, laptops, phones, and mobile devices (including patching and maintaining published applications)
- Manage cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and related products such as PowerApps.
- Perform back-up management and basic security operations (logs, vulnerability scanning and inventory tracking)
- Maintain required IT documentation
To be considered for this excellent new opportunity, please send a resume with salary history directly to email@example.com Your response will be held in strictest confidence.