Our client is seeking an IT Security Architect with demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills to be responsible for the architecture of our integrated global protection and security infrastructure. The IT Security team is responsible for leading these efforts across a broad set of security disciplines. This team provides an integrated security ecosystem of controls to prevent, detect, and respond to security, fraud, risk and privacy issues. This role will lead the engineer team in coordinating response and defensive action plans over a variety of security related matters and disseminate technical information as appropriate.
- Architecture & Implementation of security controls enabling a global threat and risk protection across multiple go to market, enterprise, and operating platforms
- Research specific threat issues through threat modeling and counter intelligence profiles to determine and define appropriate technical protection standards
- Document and transition operationally ready best practices to the Security engineer team
- Work with the business and divisional leadership to design and build operational protection platforms globally that enable and extend the businesses ability to service and protect our customer’s interests
- Lead the development of architectural security standards and best practices documentation required to support the security program across multiple divisions, product lines, and operational theaters
- Develop a governance program for managing the integration of remediation activities into planning, programming, budgeting and execution processes.
- Identify problems with security processes and recommend/implement solutions to resolve or improve processes.
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures ensuring all software, hardware and firmware changes are recorded as required by established configuration management procedures.
- Run automated security compliance tools, validate results and support the remediation of compliance and vulnerability findings.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of technology, equipment and/or systems to include the configuration, maintenance, analysis and use of computer forensics tools, metadata tools, audit reduction tools, firewalls, various operating systems, etc.