Our Promise to you is…. OPPORTUNITY
Join Us at the 99 and together we’ll grow your skills, develop your career and build your best future
Now Hiring, Weekly Pay, Full Benefits
Will manage the implementation and maintenance of all security aspects such as: OS Patches, Firmware upgrades, Bios upgrades, application patches, AV management. Will provide SOX accounting for user access and will work with the Security Architect and Internal Audit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work experience which demonstrates a thorough understanding of the principles, theories, methods, and techniques pertaining to both security software (IOS’s - Microsoft - AIX) and hardware in TippingPoint, QRadar, HP, Adtran, Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Review of Firewall Access requests to ensure adherence to enterprise security standards
- Firewall configuration analysis
- Router and Switch configuration analysis
- Network IDS / IPS Signature tuning
- Generate and maintain platform-specific security baselines
- Vendor / Managed Service Provider escalations
- IPS and Firewall handling escalations
- Alert monitoring and health monitoring escalations
- Problem management escalations
- Review AV is properly installed and updated on all systems
- Security related Patch management for all servers and desktops
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years of technical experience in the field of inventory control.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required: (Please List)
- Bachelors degree in telecommunications, computer science, information technology or 5+ years of progressive technical training/experience is required 5+ years experience in information security discipline with focus on network security theory and practice
- Certifications such as MCSE, CCNP,CWNP, CCSP, and CCSE are beneficial but not required
- Strong working knowledge of Firewall and Network IDS technologies
- Working knowledge of firewall platforms such as Cisco, Checkpoint
- Working knowledge of Network IDS / NIPS platforms such as TippingPoint, QRadar, Cisco, McAfee
- In-depth understanding of the OSI Reference Model and its security implications
- Working knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Sarbanes-Oxley
- In-depth knowledge of networking, principles of routing, internet services and protocols and their security implications
- Possess effective verbal and written communications as well as strong organizational skills
- Must be capable of working well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Teach Security Awareness classes
- Monitor all security related events.
- Desired Skills
- Strong working knowledge of remote access types and their security implications
- Working knowledge of various encryption algorithms and techniques
- Working knowledge in systems, UNIX, Windows, and network device administration
- Experienced in the creation of technical documentation