has immediate openings available for IT Systems Analyst Specialist - Sr. professionals in Seven Hills, OH!
If you are interested, please forward your resume to Tareyl Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 507.303.8177. Thanks! Assignment Details Job Description
- PRIMARY PURPOSE: To lead the business analysis efforts for implementations and large, multi-line projects; to review, analyze and document internal and client user needs; and to provide mentorship and leadership within the business analysis team.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements; provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization' s quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
- Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
- Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
- Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
Shift:Voca: The Spirit of Work
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- EXPERIENCE: Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements strongly preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree required; major in computer science field preferred.