STS Technical Services is hiring IT Systems Analysts in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
IT Systems Analyst will be primarily responsible for fulfilling IT support requests, as well as the deployment, maintenance, security and overall health of the personal computer systems and related peripheral equipment for STS Aviation Group and its subsidiaries. This will include day-to-day activities involving various software, computer hardware, printers, mobile phones, Wi-Fi, and VoIP phones, including setup and troubleshooting. Additionally, the position will entail special projects regarding IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, and applications.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in Information Technology. CompTIA A+ Certification Preferred.
- MCP Microsoft Certified Professional Certification Preferred
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong customer service and technical troubleshooting skills are a must.
- Be a “Swiss Army Knife” with the ability to support a wide variety of workstation configurations, mobile devices, IT infrastructure, and application software.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Suite.
- PC hardware configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Exchange / Active Directory.
- Ability to effectively support on-site and remote users equally.
- Effective communication skills with ability to communicate technical information.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and find solutions from various sources.
- Have a “can-do” attitude with ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced environment.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Airline IT Industry a plus.
- Ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows DFS Replication.
- Ability to analyze, setup, maintain, and troubleshoot Active Directory GPO settings.
- Knowledge of VMWare stack from hardware to networking to storage to VMs.
- Experience supporting Cisco UCS and HPE Nimble hardware, firmware, and configurations.
- Experience supporting Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp software and configurations.
- Veeam Backup & Replication Fortinet Firewalls and Switches.
- Experience supporting database software like Microsoft SQL Server and\or Oracle DBMS.
- Telecommunication – Digium PBX / VOIP Phone / Mobile Device Management.
- Experience building and maintaining company Intranet on M365 SharePoint a plus.
- Working scripting knowledge of Powershell, VBScript, or similar.
- Provide help desk support on computers, networks, IT infrastructure, and phone systems; essentially resolve problems for end user as they arise.
- Monitor the Helpdesk Requests and process first-in first-out based on priority within skillset.
- Modify configurations, access control, software options, etc. for workstations, VDI, and applications.
- Purchase and track IT equipment assignments.
- Author, maintain, and follow internal IT procedural documentations.
- Other projects as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.