Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isnâ€™t any ordinary workplace; itâ€™s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Dishwasher/Janitor with Bowlero Corp.
The Dishwasher/Janitor is committed to clean and works diligently to maintain the highest level of cleanliness both in the kitchen and bar areas and throughout the center as a whole. Youâ€™ll help sanitize all surfaces, remove trash, and maintain equipment and supplies on an ongoing basis. As a combined position, the Dishwasher/Janitor role will let you see and experience a variety of responsibilities. If youâ€™ve got an eye for detail and the drive to keep your center world-class clean, then you may be exactly who weâ€™re looking for!
Essential Duties:Get a glimpse of all youâ€™ll experience as our newest Dishwasher/Janitor
Clean. Clean. Clean.
- Clean all equipmentâ€”from grills and ovens to ranges and griddles to various prep surfaces; operate our automatic dishwasher and hand wash items as needed
- Restock all bottled beverages in the bar cooler; accurately change-out empty beer kegs and â€œbag-in-a-boxâ€ products
keep things tidy
- Empty all trash canisters, vacuum carpets daily, wax tiled surfaces, and make sure that a variety of areas are free of debris
- Respond to accidental spills and messes throughout the center
sanitize & organize
- Ensure all food and beverage utensils (silverware, glassware, plates) are properly sanitized and returned to their appropriate service area
add sparkle everywhere
- Keep ball returns and other equipment free of dirt, dust, graffiti, etc.
- Sanitize sinks, toilets, and urinals; replenish paper towel, toilet paper, and soap dispensers
WHO YOU ARE
The Dishwasher/Janitor is a team member who is constantly looking to improveâ€”both the condition of the center and her/his own job skills as well. Youâ€™ll be a mess manager extraordinaireâ€”someone who responds to occasional spills and also keeps up the overall appearance of the center to ensure every area remains as tidy as possible for our guests.
DESIRED SKILLS: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our world-class team
- HS Diploma
- Proven success in school/previous job experience
- Strong team player
- A commitment to great guest service
- Excellent communication skills
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), weâ€™re bringing bowling to the world. Weâ€™re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesnâ€™t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.