Do you want to work at a beautiful, historic and fun winery? Join our Custodial Team today! The Custodian is responsible for performing routine and comprehensive janitorial and landscaping duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment for all of our guests and employees. This full-time (Wednesday - Sunday 11am - 7:30pm) non-exempt position reports to the Director of Facilities and receives guidance from the Lead Custodian with key interaction with members of every department.
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Accrual of up to 2+ weeks of vacation per year
- Accrual of up to 8.67 sick days per year
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Testarossa covers 80% of the monthly premium)
- 401(k) with a match!
- 50% off Wines, 30% off on Tasting Room Merchandise, 40% off Logo Wear and 20% off Wine Bar Food
- Employee Referral Program
- A great place to work!!!
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Service and clean the restrooms, offices, kitchen and all guest-facing areas.
- Maintain and clean all office spaces by dusting desks, filing cabinets, tables and computer terminals.
- Help maintain production area to “tour ready” standards.
- Empty trash and recycling.
- Mop, sweep and perform general floor maintenance.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Monitor interior light fixtures and change light bulbs as necessary.
- Help prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Ensure that all sanitation and safety duties are completed in a timely fashion.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking equipment use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Assist with set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, and ladders to prepare facilities for events.
- Follow all landscaping and maintenance guidelines
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- 1+ years of janitorial experience
- Self-motivator and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects
- Ability to prioritize task list
- Ability to follow procedures & policies
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Available to work weekends, mornings, and or evenings
- Ability to lift and carry up 50 lbs. frequently, walk, stand and climb stairs throughout the duration of each shift with frequent use of hands and arms, ability to bend, crouch, kneel, and crawl, both indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions.