Territory: Broward and Dade
Tamcare provides quality-building services to commercial properties throughout the state of Florida. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team. Our success over the past 25 years stems from Tamcare’s unprecedented customer service and our employees dedication to excellence.
Summary of Opportunity
This remarkable opportunity will encourage a talented, energetic, focused individual to grow personally and professionally in the commercial cleaning industry. The commercial cleaning industry is an ESSENTAIL business in today’s world offering great opportunities for growth.
· Inspect properties for quality control per schedule send nightly inspection reports
· Assign tasks to employees based on job requirements or special assignments
· Assign and follow up on work orders and special requests
· Fill in for and work with crew when needed
· Train new and existing employees on proper cleaning and disinfecting techniques
· Ensure all safety rules are followed
· Order supplies and equipment
· Responsible for equipment maintenance
· Increase productivity through daily planning and organization.
· Able to work alone or with a team
· Complete special projects as determined by Operations Manager
· Must be able to speak, read and write English
· Spanish preferred but not a requirement
· Experience in all methods of carpet care
· Experience in floor care such as stripping and waxing, buffing and grout cleaning.
· Confident, assertive, flexible, team oriented and professional.
· Strong time management skills with the ability to address customer concerns.
· Customer oriented and committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
· Should remain attuned to related market trends and general developments within the commercial cleaning industry.
· Fill out nightly and weekly reports
· Basic computer knowledge Microsoft and outlook
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the cleaning/janitorial industry
· One (1) years in a supervisors position
· Experience supervising 35 or more employees
· Must have reliable transportation
· Ability to lift 60 pounds
· Be able to spend long hours on your feet
· Willing to work some weekends
· Pass background check
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
TamCare Service is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workplace.
*********************Background Check Mandatory************************
16.00 an hour
Bi-Monthly payment (2 x per month)
If you have the qualifications we are seeking, are excited about the possibility of joining a growing commercial cleaning company, are up to the challenge of working in a rapidly growing industry and are looking for stability, please submit your resume or call Gilder 561-232-8287
Personal Protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place