, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.Now offering a $300 bonus for all new hires! $150 paid out after 400 hours of completed employment and the other $150 paid out after the last remaining 400 hours.OPENINGS IN BOTH NOVI AND WARREN, MI
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your commitment and people skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. Help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live and work independently.
- Engage individuals receiving support by providing coaching, feedback, and demonstration of skill development tasks.
- Participate in the process of matching individuals to employment or vocational opportunities.
- Meet with employers to develop potential work opportunities.
- Ensure individuals we support are appropriately groomed and attired for employment or task assignment.
- Provide constructive feedback to individuals regarding service plan goals, community employer expectations, and development of skills to obtain and maintain competitive employment.
- Deliver work adjustment training to assist employed individuals to improve work skills, work behaviors, interpersonal skills, and ethics, to maintain employment.
- Promote communication with community contacts, community work site co-workers, local agencies, and state offices.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months of experience in human services preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing with access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Reliable, responsible, and caring nature.
- Commitment to the company’s mission and values.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!