Pinnacle Dermatology is seeking a full-time general dermatologist to join our thriving practice. This practice has an established patient base as it is a pillar in the community it serves.
Joining the Pinnacle Dermatology family means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patients needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients. As we say, youre either taking care of our patient or taking care of those caring for our patient.
Candidate should have completed or be a current resident of an AAD accredited dermatology residency program and must be board certified/board eligible at the time of employment.
Pinnacle Dermatologists Benefit From:
- A generous first-year guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package with obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels
- Benefits include medical, dental, life & disability insurance, paid malpractice, 401(k)+ company match, generous PTO packages, yearly CME allowance, and much more!
- Option to add tuition reimbursement and relocation assistance to compensation package
- Partnership/equity opportunity
- Flexible schedule of 3-5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance
- Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout your career
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing
- Supportive management team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
- Clinic support staff utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate with patient volume
- EMR systems that are dermatologically focused, intuitive, and easy to use