Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & eCommerce. As our customers are being challenged by further advances in technology, the evolution of regulation and an ever more demanding customer base to retain, Staffigo continues to innovate, disrupt and to address the challenges that shape the future of our industry. While our team focuses on providing quality, we stand firmly behind our values of Hard Work - Constantly and Consistently. We always remember to be grateful for the opportunities provided to us.
We are currently seeking exceptional entry level talent for the below role.
- Engages key stakeholders of all levels to assess the current- and conceptualize the future-state across organization, processes, information and technology;
- Leads stakeholder discussions to understand context, validate challenges, solicit feedback and build consensus on acceptable future-state solutions
- Composes recommendations and present best-fit solutions per client challenges, business drivers, tactical and strategic goals along with critical success factors
- Analyzes client needs to execute best-fit solutions, including business case development, requirements definition, workflow modeling, change management and performance measures
- Develops phased roadmap to accomplish client's overall mission and objectives, accounting for investment, timeframe, ease of execution as well as competing priorities and dependencies
- Manages client satisfaction to ensure that delivery meet or exceed expectations based on scope
- Manages client relationships to increase the likelihood of securing follow-on work
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.
- No travel; no telecommuting.
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
Powered by JazzHR