Junior Marketing Coordinator, Expanding Swiss Dermatology Company
San Diego, CA
A Pharmaceutical company based in the center of San Diego have an opportunity for Junior Marketing Coordinator to join the the companies Marketing team. This opportunity shall see the successful candidate assist in the development and promotion of the current portfolio and support new product launches on a global level as the company moves into the next phase of its US expansion.
- Coordinate Marketing activities with local affiliates and distributors providing marketing support and guidelines.
- Collect, analyse and implement requests and ideas from local marketing teams.
- Maintain and update global and local marketing materials kits.
- Initiate and support development/updates/maintenance of corporate and product websites, social media and other digital marketing resources.
- Creation of Marketing and POS materials for international use, coordinating adaptations to local requirements.
- Conference planning, participation and organization.
- Support the Director of International Marketing in projects and tasks according to deadlines and priorities.
- Collaborate with company stakeholders and provide marketing support.
- BSc or MSc in marketing, communications or similar.
- Previous experience in marketing or communication.
- Proven ability to work in a team and manage independent projects.
- Able to multitask productively on a variety of projects.
- Show capable of cooperation with other stakeholders.
- Fluent or native English is a must, other languages are advantageous.
This is small team that get on extremely well creating a friendly and welcoming company culture. It is an exciting time to join this vibrant company which is going through expansion and gain a role with the potential for accelerated career progression. This role offers a competitive salary, high bonus and leading benefits. Roles of this nature rarely stay vacant for long, please apply today to avoid disappointment.