Labor and Delivery Nurse
West Bloomfield, MI
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan
JOB SUMMARY FOR LABOR AND DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE:
- Looking to hire a Labor and Delivery Nurse position with our healthcare client in West Bloomfield, MI.
- Schedule: 40 hours weekly, either three 12-hour shifts or four 10-hours shifts, both night shifts.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR LABOR AND DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE:
- Provides leadership in the coordination and delivery of quality compassionate patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Effectively communicates pertinent patient/family information to health care team.
- Participates in finding solutions for variances from patient goals and ensures implementation of solutions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR LABOR AND DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE:
- CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURES REQUIRED: Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.
- At least 2 years of Labor and Delivery experience.
- At least one year of Patient Care experience.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR LABOR AND DELIVERY REGISTERED NURSE:
- Clinical knowledge and analytical abilities necessary to formulate effective nursing care plans within the unit/department to which staff is assigned.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of professional nursing services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, and hospital personnel.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.