Labor Relations Manager-21000828
Primary Location:United States-California-Fairfield-Fairfield Brewery
Posting Date:Jan 21, 2021
This function is responsible for leading our talent pipeline and ensuring we have the right people in the right function, helping us get results and grow in our business. The people team is responsible for all recruitment and selection as well as workforce planning, target setting, labor relations, employee relations and talent management. We are constantly evolving based on the business strategy and forecasted needs. Sound like an environment you would thrive in?Job Description:
- Be responsible for the Labor relationship and process at the site, including but not limited to labor contract administration, interpretation, performance management/discipline, grievances, and arbitrations.
- Oversee labor scheduling and payroll processing to maintain compliance with labor contract and applicable laws/regulations
- Effectively communicate, lead and execute our People policies and procedures.
- Active role in employee training, engagement and I&D initiatives
- Develop leaders within the Supply organization through coaching and training delivery.
- Provide guidance on various aspects of employment law (Family and Medical Leave Act, American with Disabilities Act, etc.), employee relations, labor relations, policy interpretation and disciplinary procedures.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the leadership to actively identify gaps; propose and implement changes vital to cover risks.
- Assist General Manager and brewery senior management team in interpreting & executing policies & directives to ensure effective process.
- Proactively identify and serve internal customer needs.
Job QualificationsJob Qualifications
Benefits and Work Perks
- Bachelors required. Huamn Resources certification SHRM/HRCI is preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR related or business related functions is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with performance management, labor, and employee relations.
- Excellent problem solving skills – predictive analytics, lean six sigma preferred, attention to detail.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence and communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast past environment and support a 24/7 manufacturing operation with weekend/holiday/and off shift on-call responsibilities
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.