Law Enforcement Officer
Brosnan Risk Consultants
Country Club Hills, IL
Here at Brosnan Risk Consultants, our culture encourages and supports diversity throughout the workplace! We offer both full time and part time opportunities. We also pride ourselves on promoting within. Many of our employees began their career as a Security Officer and today we are proud to say they have become a part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, along with 401K, (company match).
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local law.Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must project a professional appearance
- Must have be a former Law Enforcement Officer(retired or active)
- Current and Valid Drivers License
- Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
- Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate relative to incident.
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
- Perform various job-related duties as assigned.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.