Lead Art Director
Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Art Director
Location: McLean, VA
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Maricela Collins, Sourcing Specialist, at
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Lead Art Director for a contract position at one of our top fortune 500 corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in McLean, VA.
• Help deliver exceptional solutions, effortless experiences and results-driven work through creative innovation and continued improvement.
• Help deliver scalable creative solutions designed to connect with the consumer in interesting, memorable, and most importantly, helpful ways.
• You'll bring experience working in either/both client servicing Ad-Agency or in-house creative corporate culture.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translate business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the intended audience; interpret market research and test results, as well as use findings to focus targeted marketing messages.
• Present (up to a senior leader level) with a convincing and inspiring style to increase buy-in and open the door for new opportunities-both for your team and department.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative and Google suites and Sketch; Figma skills a plus
• Subject matter expertise in email design and working with templates
• An impeccable eye for design, compelling imagery, and composition
• The ability to inspire and drive the development of powerful, concise marketing
• Strong creative strategies rooted in consumer insight and marketing objectives
• Motivation, drive and collaboration
• Understanding of the media (print, online, mobile) and its limitations
• Ability to approach assignments from a customer-centric perspective while also understanding higher-level business and marketing objectives.
• A knowledge of industry best practices and the ability to identify, address and incorporate emerging trends into strategic development
• The ability to navigate through complex processes, client organizations and ambiguity
• A consistently positive outlook and attitude.
• Bachelor's degree or military experience
• At least 4 years of experience developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels
• At least 2 years of experience designing for web, mobile and social.
• 6 years of experience developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels
• 4 years of experience designing for web, mobile and social.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
• Set the bar high for what a company should do
• Create jobs
• Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
• Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Vacation Package
• Life & Disability Insurance Plans
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursement