30+ days ago
The Business Analyst works with stakeholdersfrom all business units and related third parties to define and documentbusiness process and software requirements for technology initiatives in AgileEnviroment. The Business Analyst is responsible for communication andcollaboration between the business and I.T. and ensuring quality deliverablesback to the business.
• Accountable for the functional design of software development projects.
• Leads the collaboration with business customers to define scope for newprojects, communicate the business vision, documents risks and assumptions,develop the delivery approach, and estimates cost and timings.
• Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical& textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models,wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
• Participates in architecting the logical design of the system with thetechnical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, anddocumentation of logical processing flows.
• Able to review and able to accept the userstories after the Sprint done.
• Work closely with Product owner to definethe product features and break them down in to Epics and then in to Userstories.
• Write User Stories in JIRA and familiar withConfluence for documentation.
• Facilitate working session to drive anddefine new requirements or changes.
• Solicit feedback on design, functionality, and priority of new features frombusiness representatives.
• Bachelor’s degree with at least three to five years relatedexperience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Financial Domain experience is preferred.
• Very good experienceworking as BA in Agile environment.
• Good understating ofBig data and tools. Preferred working asBA in Big data projects before, but not Mandatory.• Passionate aboutproviding high quality, impactful solutions to real business opportunities andchallenges.
Virtusa is a leading worldwide provider of information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing services. We help accelerate business outcomes for Global 2000 businesses in banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications and media.
Virtusa delivers targeted business outcomes through differentiated solutions by leveraging its proven platforming methodology, domain expertise and technology innovation. Virtusa’s operational excellence solutions allow businesses to improve business and operating efficiencies, and reduce costs using automation, effort compression and simplification. Virtusa’s digital transformation and innovation solutions empower companies to accelerate business growth by reimagining the consumer experience, and creating lasting value.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa has 50 offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
10,000 employees or more