- 8+ Years of Work Experience. Experience working with Offshore teams is a must.
- Strong Knowledge of Java or Scala
- Strong expertise in designing & implementing Server less applications on AWS - Lambda
- Knowhow of AWS Security, DynamoDB, Lambda, Elastic Cache, RDS a must.
- Familiarity of CI/CD methodologies and tooling on AWS a must
- Proven expertise in Performance benchmarking and tuning of server less applications on AWS.
- Good to have: Knowhow of Apache Spark / Storm / Elastic Search / Kafka and added plus.
About the Role:
- Will be playing the role of an onsite Lead Engineer for a multi-year program that involves development of a Streaming Bigdata Platform on AWS, for a global leader in MedTech.
- In this role they will be working at customer sites; participating actively in the architecture, design and development of the Bigdata platform.
- They will work on AWS, server less applications for catering to large scale streaming data problems.
- Other responsibilities will include driving customer technology decisions around the platform tech strategy, performing technical delivery coordination with the offshore team and supporting program delivery initiatives.
- Role is based out of Northridge in CA