Infosys is seeking a Lead Consultant with Oracle Procurement Cloud Experience
. The position will be responsible for contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. The selected candidate will be intensely involved in business process consulting; define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training, internal capability building, and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with IT.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- 7 years’ experience with Oracle ERP functional with core Oracle EBS (E- Business Suite) skillsets
- Experience in implementing & supporting R12 Oracle Financial modules. Working with US client will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle EBS 11i & R12 Financials.
- Well versed with the areas like AR, AP, and GL, Advanced collections, Lockbox process, and revenue orchestrations areas.
- Basic SQL knowledge is must
- Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodology, preparing BR100, MD050 and TE040 from the business requirements
- Bring in deep know how of EBS, best practices as well as practical experience with regards to prepare the ground for solution finding, decision making and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience of working in onsite / offshore delivery model
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills
- Merger and acquisition experience would be a big plus
- Development experience into EBS technologies and Oracle PL/SQL would be a big plus
- Skills at writing detailed technical specifications will be a plus
- Worked in US or Europe or any onsite customer locations on Implementation/ Development/ Upgrade/ Support
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Experience working with middleware technologies like SOA, Rest APIs would be a plus
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face. About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin