Lead Dietitian - Full-Time
Atlantic Beach, FL
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Fleet Landing currently has over 140 healthcare beds including a post-acute unit, long-term care, assisted living, and memory care. Our latest expansion, Beacon Pointe at Fleet Landing, will bring 128 new Independent Living Residences including 30 new skilled nursing beds, and 38 new assisted living to our thriving community!
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Provide leadership to Dietitian, Dietary Aides and Culinary Services Attendants.
- Lead daily staff meetings with clinical staff to provide necessary training
- Maintain balanced departmental budget.
- Conduct comprehensive nutritional assessments on Residents considered being at risk for malnutrition, including but not limited to admission, quarterly, annual and significant change assessments.
- Review care plans based on Resident needs and revise as needed.
- Review electronic medical records for compliance, including UDAs and missing reports.
- Perform monthly sanitation inspections for all healthcare buildings.
- Supervise clinical operations to ensure Resident satisfaction.
- Conduct quarterly staff evaluations and as needed by manager.
- Provide nutritional counseling to Residents across the continuum of care.
- Participate in Well Inspired Education Series and events.
- Maintain updated policy & procedure manuals to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Evaluate Residents enrolled in home health based on consultations.
- Comply with regulator agency standards, including federal and state.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in the facility's HIPPA policies and procedures.
- Follows facility and department infection control policies and procedures.
About the Company
Fleet Landing…Full of Life, Full of Growth!
Senior living at Fleet Landing is not what you are probably expecting. Fleet Landing is northeast Florida’s foremost, accredited senior living destination for truly vibrant retirement living, fully occupied and expanding! Set against the backdrop of gorgeous Lake Constellation and within walking distance to the Atlantic Ocean, our 125-acre gated community offers an experience far beyond other Florida retirement communities. Fleet Landing is full of inspiration, full of service, full of care, full of value and most of all—full of life!
Simply put, we cannot provide a special level of service without incredibly special people. Located near Jacksonville, at Fleet Landing retirement community, you will find meaningful careers, great residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark and advance up the ranks. We will provide you with a competitive salary and benefits package, and even greater opportunities to get better at what you want to do.